Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Winners of the HC Grow Contest! Congrats!

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Winners of the HC Grow Contest! Congrats!

Hey HC,

As you know we started a Grow Journal Contest. The staff has read and verified all of the journals and we have all decided on the winners. We want to congratulate the 3 winners as well as everyone who participated.

1. cruz 2 diego: for http://www.hydrocanna.com/grow-journals/8625-c2d.html

2. iampolluted: for http://www.hydrocanna.com/grow-journals/8634-still-polluted.html

3. Mangled Remainz: for http://www.hydrocanna.com/grow-journals/8629-afghan-kush-ryder-northern-lights-x-big-bud-new-grow.html

Congrats!! to all the winners and participants. It was a hard choice and very close for everyone. Very hard decision and we all took things into account when we all agreed.

We will contact you regarding your prizes. Please have an idea of what you plan to get from Attitude Seeds and well take care of the rest. We will also include the change over to the supporter username as a thank you to winners. We want to thank you all for joining our first ever grow journal contest and it was definitely fun to see all the grows.

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
Ahhhh, indead, .. Great calls ......

N.. N... Time still marches on, ... Absoulutly .....)* SP *(

:D

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member
Yes, what a hard decision! There were so many good journals but these 3 really stood out. Congratz to the winners!

MangledRemainz

400W/600W HPS Club
Wow thank you!! It was fun and a pleasure to compete with everyone! See you all around the forums. :)

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congrats to you guys...way to go...cant wait to see you rock out your new seeds.

iampolluted

24/7
HC Member
sweeeeeeeeeet. thanks guys! congrats c2d and mangled! i don't know about you guys but i'm:dance3:eek:ver here....now i have to figure out what the hell i want. haven't been seed shopping in a while. fun... fun.... fun! :D

well that didn't take long lol.....here's what i'm hoping i can grab.

[FONT=&quot]Mosca Seeds Cinderella 99 BX-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/mosca-seeds-cinderella-99-bx-1/prod_2834.html
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pick and Mix Seeds Nirvana Seeds PPP Feminized
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pick and Mix Seeds EVA Seeds African Free Feminized
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pick and Mix Seeds TGA Subcool Seeds Qleaner
[/FONT]

MangledRemainz

400W/600W HPS Club
Congrates to cruz 2 diego and iampolluted for a job well done and thank you for giving me advise during my grow!

I think I would like to get some TGA Qrazy Train or Querkle (if they have the 5 packs) seeds. Really anything from TGA would be nice. :) May be awhile before I get to them but would be a cool project non the less. Thank you again HC for the chance to show my grow off!!

GreyHairedDevil

Supporter
Congrats Guys on the great journals. Cant wait to see the grow journals with the contest seeds.

CruzToDiego

Likes the Green
SUH-WEEEET!:yes2:

Hi-Fives all around for iampolluted and Mangled! :good:

And cheers to everyone following and keeping me motivated through the journal. :cheers:

I'll have to browse Attitude for a minute to see what looks good...always open to suggestions.

There is a good chance I'll pop them in a new journal on here so maybe it would be fun to vote on what seeds to run...

Well, BIG THANKS again.

Time to smoke a bowl and hit up the attitude website :bong:

Rustyjay

Working again
HC Member
Congrats to the Winners, sorry couldn't finish up mine but glad to see the winners.

sms_sc60

Supporter
HC Member
Congratulations to all the winners and I hope you all enjoy your prizes :dance::dance::dance::dance: :rspkt:

MangledRemainz

400W/600W HPS Club
Just curious on when the prizes should be expected? Been a bit without communication on this. Hope you are all doing alright. See you all around the forum. :)

Nor Cal

HC Member
Nice guys!!! I missed the contest.. Looks like it was a good one too. Grows looked great!!! Wheeew... Whens the next one?? Im willing to contribute to the prize pool for the next contest as an Official apology/kissass/imaniceguy/mybad/aslongasicanenterthecontesttoo/wheew contest!!! LOL. Im down though. Lets get some rules and what not in place and do another grow journal contest.. Serial dudes!!!!1

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
We are getting to this very soon. Its been crazy in SD with raids and shut downs. We are finally getting things going and will contact the winners for the new list of items they want for winning the contest

Thanks to all the winners for their patience , its been a crazy roller coaster for us.

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Nice guys!!! I missed the contest.. Looks like it was a good one too. Grows looked great!!! Wheeew... Whens the next one?? Im willing to contribute to the prize pool for the next contest as an Official apology/kissass/imaniceguy/mybad/aslongasicanenterthecontesttoo/wheew contest!!! LOL. Im down though. Lets get some rules and what not in place and do another grow journal contest.. Serial dudes!!!!1
Yea that sounds good , the next contest(once we send out the last prizes ) will be a good one. not to sure on ideas but we can ll brain storm.

We plan to run about 2-3 contests side by side.

Big Sky

HC Member
We are getting to this very soon. Its been crazy in SD with raids and shut downs. We are finally getting things going and will contact the winners for the new list of items they want for winning the contest

Thanks to all the winners for their patience , its been a crazy roller coaster for us.
damn shame the STATE wont step up- the sheriff of SD has more authority under the constitution of the entitled states then the fed, pope, even president- in a sheriffs area- he is rule of law- unless he does something unconstitutional of course and is removed by the PEOPLE-
its sad when law keepers and makers don't know there own laws or rights, its even worse that the ones that do, stick there finger in there butt and sit on it-

well nuggs hopefully Colorado will take a great step in the end of probation this year- 76% of the house voted to regulate under alcohol and tobacco guidelines and to put the vote on the bill for the 2012 ballad-
lets hope it not only passes- but sets an example for the rest of the states-
yeah it might hurt our own pocket when the industry becomes flooded legally-
but you could be working at MC D's or the BK also..at least that what i tell myself lol ha!
something for all of us business folks to keep in mind- i grew up hard working since i was 15, taxes jammed out the works- i could do that endless , ...or i could grow-
so in the end- its a win win-to me anyway -

hope the best - damn dirty apes need to let you folks do your thing-

Electro

░▒▒▓É∟-⌡Ård↨ÑÉrΘ▓▒▒░
HC Member
Things are moving along behind the scenes, a thanks to the winners for their patience. Have no worries dudes. :super:

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
attitude seeds is waiting for the list from the winners. please get the updated list with your wish list. you all know what you won so lets get r done lol

MangledRemainz

400W/600W HPS Club
Thanks again to HydroCanna for holding such a fun contest and congrates to CruzToDiego and iampolluted!

Damn looks like TGA went and raised there prices, was looking for 5 pack of Querkle. Let's see, 2 of each Mix n Match TGA Querkle and Jack the Ripper and 1 Mix n Match Big Buddha Blue Cheese Fem Seed. There, beat the system and still got what I was looking for. :) For those that want TGA gear make sure to get the Mix n Match since each seed is still under $10 and the 5 packs are $55. Just a heads up.

Top Bottom