Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pure honey oil from trim

VanDeZwaan

HC Member
I'll be showing that you don't need prime buds to make incredible oil using the boffo butane method. I made the tube I'll use with 1 1/2" wide PVC that is 1 1/2 feet long. 2 end caps(non screw on). Holes drilled in both ends. One on one cap and 5 on the other. Ill be using a mix of white fire, chem dawg 4, and blue dream on this batch.i keep hearing people say you can't make glass with trim, it has to be buds, that is so very NOT true. Buds will give you the same product. Just more of it per gram of product extracted. Pics and specifics to come soon.

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
I'll be showing that you don't need prime buds to make incredible oil using the boffo butane method. I made the tube I'll use with 1 1/2" wide PVC that is 1 1/2 feet long. 2 end caps(non screw on). Holes drilled in both ends. One on one cap and 5 on the other. Ill be using a mix of white fire, chem dawg 4, and blue dream on this batch.i keep hearing people say you can't make glass with trim, it has to be buds, that is so very NOT true. Buds will give you the same product. Just more of it per gram of product extracted. Pics and specifics to come soon.
.o_Ooo0o0oooOoooo n, that freedom has arrived ...

Pica please .... :D ...

aceguitar

HC Member
Never use PVC with butane dude. You better do a little research first before you hurt yourself.

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
It be better if you use Glass or stainless steel. If you need a glass tube they will be listed on Dabcity.com in a week or so.

smokeweeddd420!

HC Member
For real that is my first set up too and I agree glass is way clean but I'm cheap so I drilled holes in glass bottles with a dremmle and mechanic wired my filter on the mouth

Top Bottom