Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Isopropyl Alcohol - Your Way Of Making Hash Oil ?

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
Yes, .. ..

I had a bad batch, *( Mites ) .. and want too know how you fellas make Oil, .. Using Isopropyl Alcohol

A Pot / Stove Top Method, and how it's done right.

I have a full pot on simmer now, and need it to come out right.

I used Isopropyl Alcohol because of the Mites, ..

Any thoughts on how this is done Properly,

Thank you .. .. :)

Last edited:

Rustyjay

Working again
HC Member
Hey W, I am probably just a little retarded but I never heard of boiling in alcohol for oil, just a quick wash then strain and let the iso evaporate. you are probably talking about something different than I am thinking
I am gonna have to watch this thread and see what people say

NL

HC Member
Ya, I'm with Rusty. Boiling the iso?

Are you trying to make QWISO or BHO? I'm guessing BHO cuz you mention oil...

thedankman

dubsteppin
HC Member
here is how i have done it.
keep your bud and alcohol in the freezer for a while before u do this.
then take a jar and fill it mostly with bud or trim.
then fill the jar with a 99% or 91% isopropyl alcohol just enough to cover the bud.
then agitate this for 15 to 30 seconds. (the shorter the more pure and potent).
then use a coarse strainer to strain most of the bud out.
then a coffee filter to get everything else out. i like the coarse filter part to make sure the end product has the least amount of 'green' in it.
let the alcohol evaporate. u can speed this up by putting hot water under the container.
then when there is no more alcohol left u can go to another step if desired or just scrape your oil now.
place the product in the oven at around 200 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. this decarboxylizes the THC chemical into its psychoactive version.

when i did this i used a super small amount of material so my hash turned out very small dark amber crystals. im sure it will look a lot different when done with more weight.

JayDolo313

Detroits Finest Officer
HC Member
Ive made quite a few varieties of hash, this is one i havent tried yet, be careful man it looks kinda dangerous, have you ever made green dragon? Killer shit if you make it right, i like the same day stove method myself for the dragon, report back on how she blows, BOL
BTW- i use about the same method as dankman^ with iso, but i let mine evaporate on its own, seems like you get more and better quality

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
here is how i have done it.
keep your bud and alcohol in the freezer for a while before u do this.
then take a jar and fill it mostly with bud or trim.
then fill the jar with a 99% or 91% isopropyl alcohol just enough to cover the bud.
then agitate this for 15 to 30 seconds. (the shorter the more pure and potent).
then use a coarse strainer to strain most of the bud out.
then a coffee filter to get everything else out. i like the coarse filter part to make sure the end product has the least amount of 'green' in it.
let the alcohol evaporate. u can speed this up by putting hot water under the container.
then when there is no more alcohol left u can go to another step if desired or just scrape your oil now.
place the product in the oven at around 200 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. this decarboxylizes the THC chemical into its psychoactive version.

when i did this i used a super small amount of material so my hash turned out very small dark amber crystals. im sure it will look a lot different when done with more weight.
I did it yesterday. I did well, and it is safe If *( Used with a Fan, in a well Ventilated room ) .. ..

*( Just don't smoke )

One question,

Ya would think, that the longer it sits, the more that is extracted, .. so how is it that a Faster movement will make it more potent.

The oil I made yesterday, *( Mostly Bud ) sat out in iso for 24 hours, then I simmered the iso off gently and end results were Mother fooking potent, Very potent .. ..

Just a Q, .. I want ta know man . .. Dank dude .. .. :smoking:

thedankman

dubsteppin
HC Member
the longer it goes the more chlorophyll and that sorta shit it pulls out. as in your oil is probably incredibly green right? as where hash made with a quick wash essentially golden amber dankness. i guess to say potency would be affected was wrong of me but purity and taste or what not?

and if you are worried about not getting all of the thc out some people also do run a second run of alcohol.

and im stoned as fuck cuz i got my chubbler back! ahhh its the greatest haha.:1seestars:

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
the longer it goes the more chlorophyll and that sorta shit it pulls out. as in your oil is probably incredibly green right? as where hash made with a quick wash essentially golden amber dankness. i guess to say potency would be affected was wrong of me but purity and taste or what not?

and if you are worried about not getting all of the thc out some people also do run a second run of alcohol.

and im stoned as fuck cuz i got my chubbler back! ahhh its the greatest haha.:1seestars:
It turned out, to be not so green Bro .. ..

More like a Golden Brown Hash oil.

Very nice it is.

I'm jarring them now man .. ..

I took 168 Grams from all.. .. worked out great man.

Fooking Potent also .. .. wow .. I say .. .. lol .. ..

NL

HC Member
It turned out, to be not so green Bro .. ..

More like a Golden Brown Hash oil.

Very nice it is.

I'm jarring them now man .. ..

I took 168 Grams from all.. .. worked out great man.

Fooking Potent also .. .. wow .. I say .. .. lol .. ..
You know the HC rules W... pics or it aint true. :D

+1 to what dankman said too, the longer period produces more plant contaminants into the hash. learned that myself by making bubble hash, 5 minute hand stirred produces way better results than 15-20 minutes of beating the shit out of it. sometimes less is more.

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
You know the HC rules W... pics or it aint true. :D

+1 to what dankman said too, the longer period produces more plant contaminants into the hash. learned that myself by making bubble hash, 5 minute hand stirred produces way better results than 15-20 minutes of beating the shit out of it. sometimes less is more.
Dam, .. lol .. ..

There was 4 pounds of Mite Bud, .. So, ..

It IMO, .. It is still potent as any oil, Ive yet ta smoke.

Its cool, ..

So the Rules, no pics or .. .. ..

Well, The Rules also say that I'm not allowed ta talk about where it went So fast .. .. :idunno:

I can show the leftovers, .. I'm sure ya can see from that alone I speak truth .. ..

My camera is out, new bat is Ordered .. But,

I will take pics of my tools, they are still coated with Oil, .. as soon as Future Shop, replaces my Battery .. ..

JayDolo313

Detroits Finest Officer
HC Member
You the man, WWM, my bad for doubtin the technique, how would you compare the quality to other hash making methods?

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
You the man, WWM, my bad for doubtin the technique, how would you compare the quality to other hash making methods?

If I new .. .. lol .. ..

68 has a good one .. ..

That is Supremo Oil, .. Simply Put .. .. :laugh:

Thanks man .. .. .. ; )

JayDolo313

Detroits Finest Officer
HC Member
I like the bubble bag method, but thats hash not hash oil, after using my bags i dont think ill do it another way again, except maybe a BHO run, keep doin your thing WWM

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
I like the bubble bag method, but thats hash not hash oil, after using my bags i dont think ill do it another way again, except maybe a BHO run, keep doin your thing WWM

Ya man .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

So on we groin on .. .. *( Growin ) .. :laugh:

Oil, .. .. Is awesome, .. *( Did I say That ) .. lol .. ..

But I know, .. That theirs Much Different ways, ta Do it .. ..

It's, .. .. Just my way .. .. :smoke:

Thanks man .. .. Jay, .. Blue Jay .. .. Yeah .. .. lol .. ..

Get used ta It .. .. lol .. .. ..:neo:

NL

HC Member
There we go :D

Thats like the Rick Simpson style... I've been seeing some sweet videos of guys vaping that on ti skillets.

JayDolo313

Detroits Finest Officer
HC Member
Ya man .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

So on we groin on .. .. *( Growin ) .. :laugh:

Oil, .. .. Is awesome, .. *( Did I say That ) .. lol .. ..

But I know, .. That theirs Much Different ways, ta Do it .. ..

It's, .. .. Just my way .. .. :smoke:

Thanks man .. .. Jay, .. Blue Jay .. .. Yeah .. .. lol .. ..

Get used ta It .. .. lol .. .. ..:neo:
Ima pickin up what ura layin down, i can dig it

Top Bottom