Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grow lights hydroponics

kevin25

HC Member
does any body have any ideas concerning a in door grow ? plants such as berries, grapes, lettuce, green beans, potato's, apple seeds, pepper seeds ect. i need to get a light system but i need to know about how much watt im going to need.
i was thinking a 125 watt bulb for lemon balm maybe a berry plant but i need to grow in the 400-1000 range for grapes lettuce potato's but im not sure about that

king420

HC Member
this site is for learning bout growing marijuana plants. not berries bro, ur gonna have to go somewhere else for that.

wonder if i could grow strawberries under a 1000watt hps? bet theyd get huge in a dwc bucket hahahahaha. or maybe a flood and drain lol

jessicalennita

HC Member
You can grow plants indoors with the specific grow lights as you do not get proper sunlight in the winter and the plants do need the sunlight for their growth. There are many grow lights available in the market such as fluorescent lights, incandescent lights, LED lights etc. Among them LED lights are most suggestable as they consumes low power and produces less heat and also long lasting. The plants grow more bigger and healthier with the LED grow lights.

ITEMnine

HC Member
unless you are growing marijuana or tomatoes (since they are somewhat similar) then I don't think you'll find much helpful information here lol.
there are tons of other forums out there that cater to indoor fruit and vegetable cultivation.
all you'll find here are techniques and journals dedicated to marijuana though, sorry.

Stoner

ooops stoooned
Are you kidding? Read these forums, grow journals and then read about rhe fruit you want to grow, BOOOM. !!!!!! That easy have fun and flush your fruits please. :)

lubu

HC Member
Yes i can totaly agree with that the new generation is LED growlight

Top Bottom