Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

charas

weeded1s

Supporter
I started this thread cuz my favorite type of hash is by far charas. Charas is finger hash or hash made from rubbing the buds in your hands... or for this thread scissor hash is allowed as well. Charas or finger hash is rarely seen on forums and only the farmers get to experience the quality and the purity of these oils or creams. So this thread is open for anyone and everyone to post up their charas pics. Its time to show what pure hashish in its truest form really is. So post pics or i didnt happen :baked:.:dance3:

P.s.. hope this is in the right forum even though some dont consider it a concentrate.
Weeded1s .aka CANNAballektor

king420

HC Member
if u like charas u should check out the video by greenhouse seeds, "strainhunters india". they show how the best charas are made!!!

kushykushington

HC Member
i actually seen that vid on youtube pretty cool shit..i jus dont know if i culd jus grab a nice big bud and roll it around in my hand lol

weeded1s

Supporter
Just watched that vid. too... Pretty dope (no pun intended) . But i have to agree grabbing a fatty nug and fondeling her like that just seems rough.... So thats why i also included the scissor hash. Really i just thought it would be cool thread to show what most people will never get to enjoy.
Weeded1s

Post pics people... Ill have some in a week or 2 :)

MangledRemainz

400W/600W HPS Club
No pics? Guess it didn't happen. Lol! Just playing. I seen that Strainhunters video as well. Just looks like a lot of work for 4-6g of hash per day. Still would like to try it sometime just don't know if I would have the willpower to do it to my own buds. :)

Top Bottom