Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Attachment issues

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
It seems the server we are on doesn't allow big files to transfer together like that. Don't know why but Eh. Anyway , I changed some some stuff around and now you can do 1 big file at a time. If your like me your file sizes are 3000 x 3000 something. I hate to resize them but we have to do what we have to do.

If you resize them they can go 4 - 5 at a time. But not big files. So im going t o be doing one at a time until we get our own server.

NL

HC Member
If it helps... Resize Images online

That'll immediately shrink photo's, you just browse and find the pic on your PC and then choose which resize option. If you're not familiar w/pixel counts then just use the percentages and it should get your pic's up to HC.

Otherwise use a photo editor on your OS. If you have Windows don't use paint, it won't resize the canvas, just the viewable area. I use photoshop for graphic work so I jus use that but many don't have that.

Recommended** So if you want to use software instead of the website... Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP

Download Image Resizer, scroll down a little and to the right you'll see the list of available programs with the DL link. DL Image Resizer, it's a quick install and then from there just right click any pic on your PC and in the list is a Resize Photo option. Just choose your new size and voila!

Fired

HC Member
Good info guys!!! I don't mind resizing because i just batch resize to my garden folder.

Top Bottom