Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Android APP Ready for HC

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Hey HC,

I wanted to announce our new HC Android APP is complete and should be hitting the Android Market tonight. I just finished it and submitted everything so those of you android people can now take advantage of it. Sorry it took me a while to make.

Keep your eye out for it on the Market Place - Download Here

View attachment 34086

Last edited:

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Uploading a picture from my droid. Woot woot

Vader

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm I can't see pics on my phone. Ipad they show up and I can attatch from my phone. But once attatched it doesn't show in the thread. Can you see the pic with your android?

White Widow Man

☠ ██████████████ ☠
HC Member
Ty,, .. Yes .. ..

Now what ta Do With my Blackberry .. .. .. lol .. ..

I Know eh, .. .. Never happy is, .. .. This guy .. .. ;) .. ..

Hmm I can't see pics on my phone. Ipad they show up and I can attatch from my phone. But once attatched it doesn't show in the thread. Can you see the pic with your android?

Android is working V .. .. ..

Blackberry is UP .. .. lol .. .. .. :p

Last edited:

Vader

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lol...im happy i swear =P

Works great i can cruise through the boards, post attatchments, gunna come in handy! Some pics show on my phone, some are just blank thumbs. Prolly just a size issue.

nuggs

built like that...
Staff member
Administrator
Yea im looking into it. Some have started to come out for me and I think since its a big pic the app has to reload the pic and it might be to big. Cant please em all lol , tell me about it WWM lol Hes always complaining. Well start calling him grouchy Vader from now on.

Top Bottom